To qualify for funding under the BBSDP, enterprises must;
* Be predominantly black owned(50+1%);
* Have a predominantly black management team (50%);
* Enterprise registered for VAT
* Have R250 000 to R35 000 000 turnover per year;
* Be registered with the South African Revenue Services (SARS),and be able to provide avalid tax clearance certificate;
* Be operating and trading for a least one (1) financial year - at the sole discretion of DTI, an enterprise that has been operational /registered for less than a year may be considered for this incentive, provided that the enterprise can provide sufficient evidence to service a tender/contract.
|Back||Back to top|